Amazing Skin Care that is created and delivered to your door entirely PLASTIC FREE!
Reducing the amount of plastic you use in your day to day life just got easier with ANSC and our entirely PLASTIC FREE shipping options and skin care range. Because it’s just as important to keep our complexions clear and beautiful as it is our world
- Plastic doesn’t biodegrade they photodegrade – breaking down into smaller and smaller toxic bits contaminating soil and waterways
- Over the last ten years we have produced MORE plastic than the whole of the last century. So regardless of whether you recycle the energy used to re-use plastic is still unsustainable
- Even if recycling worked in the mass that we produce it – We currently recover only 5% of the plastics we produce.
- Microbeads, commonly used in facial cleansers, are not only bad for the environment, but also harmful to our skin and are overly abrasive. Use one of our amazing facial cleansers instead! For a deep clean that won’t leave your skin raw we recommend the ever popular Activated charcoal.
So what’s the point of buying plastic free, vegan, palm oil free products if they are delivered using plastic, leaving you with a whole bunch of unsustainable waste?
By choosing ANSC and our plastic free shipping options you are choosing healthy skin AND a step in the right direction to a healthy world.
We can’t believe it’s less than two weeks until Easter, where has this year gone? Luckily we know just the right thing to pamper the non-chocolate eaters, sugar free babes, vegans, or general soap enthusiasts – this Easter we would love to wrap you up a piece of our deliciously delightful White Chocolate Soap. Smells good enough to eat and is an awesome and healthy alternative to this sugar laden holiday.
WHY WE LOVE IT!
Our all natural and handmade White chocolate Soap is shea joy, and made right here in Aus! Made from 100% organic shea butter, this soap leaves your skin feeling totally pampered and smells good enough to eat! The soap combines shea butter with peppermint essence for a mouth watering scent.
CREATE A NEW TRADITION!
It’s not news that sugar consumption is on the rise, especially amongst our youth, and this time of year is one of the worst in terms of unhealthy eating, but it doesn’t have to be! This year create your own tradition and share in treats that don’t revolve around high levels of processed sugar by finding cool and unique alternatives.
So, what are you waiting for? Hop on into one of our Melbourne stores or order your Easter treat online, completely guilt free!
HOPPY EASTER FROM ANSC!
If you are finding that the cooler seasons suck your skin dry of moisture, you are not alone! We all get the winter skin blues and experience the tight, flaky dryness that comes with the season. During winter the humidity levels drop, meaning the moisture from your skin evaporates for more quickly – especially when exposed to windy conditions! Indoor heating and long, hot showers may feel like blissful escapes from the cold, but they, too, are actually stripping your skin and mucous membranes of their good oils! So, while there is little chance at avoiding these conditions (unless you can afford a three month holiday every year… in which case, avoid away!), you can at least protect yourself from the worst of it by following these few simple steps.
- Scrub away the dead skin cells. When we go from heated rooms to freezing outdoors, our skin becomes dehydrated and flakey. Since we are usually covered from head to toe in clothing to stay warm, the dead skin cells build up and are trapped underneath. If you have oily skin you could scrub once or twice a week, if you have dry skin you might stretch it out to every fortnight. Our Pharmaoil scrub is made with sea salt and plant oils which work to really buff the skin smooth and hydrate it at the same time.
- Cleanse gently. Since winter tends to leave us dry, you don’t want to over clean your skin and make the problem worse by removing the good, natural oils and throwing out the balance. We highly recommend the Absolute Avocado soap, which has more oil than any of our other soaps, to softly pull away dirt, sweat and makeup. Avocado is also naturally antibacterial, so it’s a good choice for many skin conditions.
- Hydrate… immediately. Straight after you bathe your pores are open and your skin is supple. This is the prime time to moisturise because it will be absorbed far more deeply than if you applied it to dry skin. For this reason, it’s important to be wary of what ingredients you are applying to your skin in this time frame. Our Pharmaoil Skin Therapy is made of 100% pure plant oils and does not contain any preservatives or additives, so you can use as much as you like without a worry! Your skin will love you for the healthy serving of essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Drink up. Nothing will save you from the dryness more than drinking lots of water! We know it’s a lot harder to keep up with when it’s cold than when it’s hot and you’re actually thirsty, but this will be the key factor in bright, radiant skin all year round. Also aim to eat more foods that contain “good fats”, especially omega 3 fatty acids, to keep your skin cells soft and flexible!
Can you believe it’s only 3 weeks until Father’s Day!!! We’re already getting lots of people in our store a bit perplexed about what they should get so I thought I’d tell you about some of our best sellers for Dad:
Special release Father’s Day Beer Soap: It’s only been a few days since we released our beer soap and already it is selling like hotcakes. It’s not just a novelty soap, beer is actually an amazing natural ingredient for the skin… but we’re also sure a lot of Dads out there would love the idea of bathing in the amber ale.
Beard Grooming & Aftershave Oil: Combining argan with sweet almond & rice bran oils, this will tame even the shaggiest of beards. The argan is also very soothing on the skin and helps with irritation so it makes a great aftershave oil as well. We also flavour it with spearmint, cedarwood and cinnamon so it smells absolutely amazing.
Beard Soap: Our Beard Soap not only shampoos but conditions the beard leaving it soft & silky. It also soothes irritation. Definitely one to tame the beardruff and also soften a wiry beard.
Shaving Soap: Our shaving soap provides a rich, conditioning lather that will reduce nicks & cuts. The natural oils also leaves skin beautifully moisturised. So much better than the concoction of chemicals we’ve grown used to with shaving creams that come in aerosols.
Soap on a Rope: Soap on a Ropes used to once upon a time be THE THING to give Dad for Father’s Day but then they just got plain uncool…. Well we’re here to bring the soap on a rope back in a big way. Ours look a lot more rustic than the olden day ones and feel amazing on the skin. And what more, they are really practical – making sure your soap remains nice and drained. Don’t forget to put in check out (if ordering online) what soap you would like to give Dad on a rope.
Gift Packs including True Love For Him Gift Pack: Our True Love for Him Gift Pack includes True Love for Him & four complementing natural soaps. Lemon & Lime for calming, Peppermint & Pumice for exfoliation, Cedarwood for aroma & Sandalwood as a cleanser. Our True Love For Him soap in particular smells absolutely amazing.
We also have a lot of other gift packs at our special Father’s Day section at our website.
With all this and more on offer, we’ve really got you covered this Father’s Day.
– Emma ✌️